An unbeatable combination of health and flavour. Not only is our lupin pasta 100% natural with 40% protein and good fibre, but they are also sure to be a hit with those looking for a balanced, nutritious choice.
Our popular protein pasta with beetroot is a great way to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle without sacrificing taste. Easy to cook and versatile in nature, you can add these spirals into a whole range of dishes, from salads and stir-fries to classic pasta dishes like bolognese, bakes and meatballs.
How to Cook Protein Pasta for Best Results
You may know that our lupin protein pasta is different and better than other pasta varieties, but it needs a little tender, love and care when preparing your meal. Due to the lack of gluten, which helps bind ingredients together, and its high protein content, we recommend the following steps:
- Add the pasta to your sauce just before the sauce is ready, about 2-3 minutes max.
- Add a little extra water to prevent the meal from burning as the pasta is dry and will absorb about half its weight in water.
- Let the sauce cook the pasta by simmering it in the pot and gently stirring occasionally.
- Spoon or pour the fully cooked pasta on a plate.
- Top with parmesan cheese or desired garnishes.
- Enjoy your delicious Lupin pasta dish.
til it’s cooked to your liking, usually 2-3 minutes. Once done, drain and pair with your preferred sauce or seasoning to enhance its flavour.
Servings Per Pack: 5
Serving Size: 50g
|Lutien + Zeaxanthim