Looking for a low-carb and high-protein pasta alternative that’s keto-friendly? Look no further than The Lupin Co’s new Protein Pasta Spirals!
Made with Australian Sweet Lupins, these pasta spirals are 100% natural and packed with healthy fibre. Not only are they a delicious and healthy option, but they’re also quick and easy to prepare – ready in under 3 minutes with no boiling necessary. Shop today and enjoy the taste and health benefits of our protein pasta.
How to Cook Protein Pasta for Best Results
You may know that our lupin protein pasta is different and better than other pasta varieties, but it needs a little tender, love and care when preparing your meal. Due to the lack of gluten, which helps bind ingredients together, and its high protein content, we recommend the following steps:
- Add the pasta to your sauce just before the sauce is ready, about 2-3 minutes max.
- Add a little extra water to prevent the meal from burning as the pasta is dry and will absorb about half its weight in water.
- Let the sauce cook the pasta by simmering it in the pot and gently stirring occasionally.
- Spoon or pour the fully cooked pasta on a plate.
- Top with parmesan cheese or desired garnishes.
- Enjoy your delicious Lupin pasta dish.
Servings Per Pack: 5
Serving Size: 50g
|Lutien + Zeaxanthim