Our super high-protein pasta is filled with the natural goodness of spinach and the added benefits of iron, making it a flavourful and healthy alternative.
Made from 100% natural Australian sweet lupins, our pasta is a nourishing and delicious option for those looking for a plant-based protein source. It’s also an excellent choice for anyone following a low-carb or keto diet, as it’s high in essential fibre and nutrients.
How to Cook Protein Pasta for Best Results
You may know that our lupin protein pasta is different and better than other pasta varieties, but it needs a little tender, love and care when preparing your meal. Due to the lack of gluten, which helps bind ingredients together, and its high protein content, we recommend the following steps:
- Add the pasta to your sauce just before the sauce is ready, about 2-3 minutes max.
- Add a little extra water to prevent the meal from burning as the pasta is dry and will absorb about half its weight in water.
- Let the sauce cook the pasta by simmering it in the pot and gently stirring occasionally.
- Spoon or pour the fully cooked pasta on a plate.
- Top with parmesan cheese or desired garnishes.
- Enjoy your delicious Lupin pasta dish.
Servings Per Pack: 5
Serving Size: 50g
|Lutien + Zeaxanthim