Recipe by Emily Pereira @melbourne.nutrition / Dietitian & Sports Dietitian, Serves 4
400g Hoki fillet, cut into strips
1 cup Lupin Flakes
½ cup grated parmesan
½ cup chopped parsley
Extra virgin olive oil
- Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine Lupin Flakes, parmesan and parsley in a mixing bowl.
- Roll each strip of fish in the crumb mix and place on baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
Serve with roast potatoes and salad