⅓ cup Lupin Flakes
2 tbsp olive oil
½ tsp finely chopped or crushed garlic
3 tbs fresh parsley, chopped
1 tbsp lemon zest
Pinch of sea salt flakes
Spaghetti with slow roasted garlic & blistered tomatoes
1 kg of baby tomatoes or truss tomatoes
6 cloves of garlic (skin on)
Handful fresh basil leaves (extra for serving optional)
Pinch of salt
1 packet spaghetti
- In a hot pan toss Lupin Flakes in olive oil until crispy.
- Then add garlic & cook until fragrant. Next add parsley, lemon & salt & stir until well combined.
Put gremolata crumb aside.
- In a roasting tray mix together tomatoes, garlic (skin on), basil leaves & pinch of salt in a little olive oil.
- Slow roast in a low oven until tomatoes are blistered.
- Cook spaghetti until al dente.
- Remove garlic skins & mash garlic cloves. Toss together mashed garlic & blistered tomatoes with cooked spaghetti. Drizzle with extra olive oil.
- Top with gremolata crumb.
Sprinkle with extra fresh basil leaves & serve with crusty bread