Recipe by @daisy_scoopwholefoods
1 Cup Lupin Flakes
1 Cup buckwheat groats or puffed buckwheat
½ Cup shredded coconut
¼ Cup pepitas
¼ Cup sunflower kernels
½ Cup halved wild figs
¼ cup dried raspberries
4 tsp ground cinnamon
¼ Cup maple syrup
3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 160C.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a mixing bowl and mix well.
- Spread out evenly on a lined baking tray and pop in oven for 20 minutes tossing every 5 minutes to ensure it crisps up evenly.
- Once removed from the oven it will continue to get crunchy so make sure you don’t overcook or the wild figs will become too hard.
- Leave granola to rest on the baking tray while it cools allowing it to dry out and become even crispier!
- Enjoy with yogurt of choice.